Thursday, November 10, 2011

Learning Adventure Progress

For the past week, I have working to complete my learning adventure about photography and research about Dale Chihuly artwork. So far there have been positives and negatives while going through my adventure.
The part that has worked well was getting the initial photos take at the Chihuly bridge of class in Tacoma. That is the main intrinsic motivation in my project, which is why I got it done earlier and made room for it. The negative is the research. It's been very hard to find time to do any research. Since it was connected to my intrinsic motivations I've been looking forward to it but my homework load for school has prevented me in furthering progress in my learning adventure. Since I have a three day weekend, I'm planning on setting aside time to increase my knowledge on Chihuly, but most of all how to tie together intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.